Sunday, September 8, 2013

Who Am I?

Hi, my name is Robert Jenkin and am currently a sophomore at Rutgers Business School. I am born and raised in New Jersey in a small town called South Plainfield which you probably have never heard of unless you wrestled in high school. I am one of three children, I have and older and a younger sister who love me but would describe me as very over protective. I live at home with my father who i named after and my mother. I am a roman catholic and a Knight of Columbus. My goal upon graduation is to attend law school and aspire to one day be a judge. My mother would probably not describe her self as a feminist however holds a masters degree in human resource management and has held many high level positions including vice president of multiple corporations and has recently started her own business. My older sister is a college graduate from Middlesex County College and administrative supervisor at a health care facility. My younger sister is a senior in high school and is still undecided on her destination next year but is determined to study biology. I think feminism will play a large role in my dream of being a judge as corporate law has been in the courts regarding equality in pay and workers right more frequently than ever in history.I choose the photo of Judge Judy because not only is a famous judge who happens to be female she also extremely charitable person and the kind of judge i hope to one embody.

  
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=gnNyVBFRtuBWlM&tbnid=m5Ck_AShVpBsXM:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deadline.com%2Ftag%2Fjudge-judy%2F&ei=JwktUt6YNPL64APpoICoAg&bvm=bv.51773540,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNF3gDHGQl2Lk1Ue8ld96fJ0Y4KyZw&ust=1378769563383378

No comments:

Post a Comment