Saturday, September 7, 2013

Introduction Paragraph

Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sul Ah Lee, but you can just call me by the name Brenda. I am a sophomore attending Rutgers University in Newark and my major is Psychology. I am planning to minor in Sociology! I was born in Seoul, South Korea and raised in Fort Lee, New Jersey. I came to the United States when I was about 3 years old. I have a fun personality and I love meeting new people. I live with my sister, Celia, who just graduated from the French Culinary School and my father, who is a carpenter. My mother passed away from breast cancer in January 23, 2008. It was hard for me and my family, but we managed to do well and became stronger as the times went by. My academic goal is to graduate with a psychology degree and move on to Graduate school to earn my masters. I want to become a high school counselor or a Special Education Teacher in an elementary school. I'm actually not interested in art at all, but this course (Art & Women) seems very interesting after the topics we discussed in class. I believe that art is involved with anything, including psychology. I am not quite sure how psychology interacts with feminism, but I think that I will soon find out how it can be related throughout the course. The image below is an image I have selected painted by Gerard Keegan. It shows a big picture, but the details show another picture, which I think kind of involves psychology. 


Gerard Keegan: Taken from Google Images
www.gerardkeegan.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment