Thursday, September 12, 2013

Intro: Andy Azcona

Hey, my name is Andy Azcona-Medina. I was born in the Dominican Republic. I am curtrently attending the Rutgers Bussines school, seeking a degree in Accounting. Being from one of the regions in the world that "machismo" or male preference in the work place is most prevelant; this class should help more my understanding of feministic views. This should help my career by exposing me to different ways that people view society. The world is actively changing by every passing second and more and more people are accepting a more "equal" sense of social structure. This class should assist me personally in understanding more the theories of femisnistic thinking and how passionate women actually are in todays world of getting ahead and making a difference in the world today.
http://speakartloud.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/womenspeakart2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment