Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Story

Hello Class,

    My name is Michael Castillo, I was born in North Bergen, NJ but I grew up in Elizabeth. Both of my parents are Colombian. I am a Biology major with aspirations of becoming a Doctor, I am passionate about helping people and being an educated person. I feel that every class that I take whether it is in my field or not will mold me into becoming not just a better person but one day into a great Doctor. I believe that art and art history will help me to have a better appreciation for art and help me to look at medicine from a more artistic point of view and help open my mind to new ideas. In regards to feminism I feel that this class will just reinforce my belief that women can do anything a man can do, most of the time even better and so they should be completely equal to men.



Link http://memegenerator.net/instance/38683435

No comments:

Post a Comment