Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello Class!!!

       My name is Aura Coronel. I am from Ecuador, where Education is a privilege not a right or obligation. I am pretty proud of both my culture and my single mother who raised  me. Living in America fills my heart with hopes and dreams. Hard work and dedication have taken me this far and they also play a role in who I will be tomorrow. I want to pursue my goals, not just for me, but for those who believe in me and those who love me and so that their faith in me is not wasted. I want to be a source of inspiration for them and others.
       I came  to the United States at the age of 18 so learning,reading, and writing English have been a challenge. I will not, however, let this impediment hold me back from realizing my dream of becoming a doctor. This is just a piece of me that I wanted to share there is so much more. Also, I wanted to welcome my new classmates to the Art and Women Class!!! :)


In my bucket list...... Check this out!!
http://www.nmwa.org/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment