Monday, September 9, 2013

Intro Paragraph

Hello!
    My name is Secoya Jenkins currently a senior here at Rutgers. Soon I will be an elementary school teacher in Newark, NJ. I previously worked with behavioral children and from that experience and previous encounters with children I realized it may be my passion. I still battle with the thought of setting my other dreams aside of Public Relations and fashion to do so. This class isn't my first feminist type of setting I took something of this caliber last fall and it kept my attention, so I thought why not try it again. I'm very interested in hearing philosophies about women in every aspect. I hope this class feeds my curiosity and also gives me different point of views on what I already experience as a young african american woman in todays society.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/art-blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment