Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mini Blog: Allow me to Introduce Myself


Hello,

My name is Rabab, some people call me Bobby. I would prefer you call me whatever you can remember or pronounce properly. This is currently my senior year at Rutgers, I am double majoring in Political Science and Women’s Studies and I hope to venture into the treacherous waters of government and the public sector post-graduation. During my last few semesters at Rutgers I have directed my studies more towards women, gender, and LGBT/Q courses, though as a Poli Sci major you learn to understand that everything is political, everything.  I have learned and I am continuing to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge on the histories and theories that have shaped the discourse of these studies. Consequently, I am looking forward to Art and Women to enriching this experience by offering a sense of how these same theories and practices are seen visually and in more interruptive forms.  Also, I am a woman.

P.S
As a woman I should point out that last sentence was a joke. 





Lissy Elle
The Living Museum
2013



No comments:

Post a Comment