Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Intro Post - Neil Waldron

Hello there. As the title has eloquently shown, my name is Neil. I'm a senior here at good ol Rutgers Newark pursuing a degree in Graphic Design with a Minor in Art History. That's pretty much my main reason for taking this class. A secondary reason would be to learn more about art in general. I learned very early in life that forward progression cannot be made unless the past is discussed and analyzed in detail whether it be good or bad. So this class will hopefully give me insight on a perspective I will most likely barely understand fully. A little about me? Why not? I have this crazy obsession with comic books, music, and Oreos. Honestly, if you give me a Superman comic, a Weezer album and a pack of double stuff cookies, my heart will forever belong to you. Well, that's pretty much my story. Oh! I almost forgot. Last spring I was in the senior graphic design exhibition at the Robeson Gallery. I'll leave  here with an example of one of my pieces in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment