Sunday, September 8, 2013

Intro Post: Erin E Kropilak

Degas ballerinas <3
Hey All,
My name is Erin I am a Senior graduating with a BA in Art and a specialization in Art History. I currently work two jobs, one at the Newark Museum and the other as a nanny. I am a returning student to Rutgers, while I was taking time off I worked as a visual merchandiser then customer service manger at h&m and Banana Republic. During that break I was also able to travel to Ireland, Grenada, Australia, DR and the Pacific Islands.
Right now I am busy applying for Graduate School to continue my studies in art history and arts management. I am also working on my own creative project, designing handbags from unorthodox materials. Not only is this class relevant to my major but as a female involved in the arts it is relevant to my career path. I also spend time plotting how to get Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren to run together on the 2016 Democratic Ticket !!!    twitter.com/erinkro

www.nowfoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment